Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: OWASP Engineer
Location: MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota, 55467
Term: 12 months
- Extend existing application security design and coding guidance with additional API-specific security guidance.
- Extend existing application security design and coding guidance with Cloud-specific security guidance.
- Collaborate with key technical experts and senior technology team members to provide security guidance for architecture and design patterns.
- Lead computer security incident response activities for highly complex events.
- Conduct technical investigation of security related incidents and post incident digital forensics to identify causes and recommend future mitigation strategies.
- Provide security consulting on large projects for internal clients to ensure conformity with corporate information, security policy, and standards.
- Design, document, test, maintain, and provide issue resolution recommendations for highly complex security solutions related to networking, cryptography, cloud, authentication and directory services, email, internet, applications, and endpoint security.
- Review and correlate security logs.
- Utilize subject matter knowledge in industry leading security solutions and best practices to implement one or more components of information security such as availability, integrity, confidentiality, risk management, threat identification, modeling, monitoring, incident response, access management, and business continuity.
- Identify security vulnerabilities and issues, perform risk assessments, and evaluate remediation alternatives.
- Collaborate and influence all levels of professionals including managers.
- Lead a team to achieve objectives.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7+ years of application security experience.
- Deep knowledge of the OWASP Top 10.
- Senior application development background (Java, .Net preferred).
- Knowledge of common web service design and security patterns (e.g. REST, SOAP, MASSL).
- Cloud application security experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of information security practices and policies as implemented in a large enterprise environment.
- 5+ years of Information Security Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Deep knowledge of the OWASP API Top 10.
- Experience with SD Elements or a similar tool that presents a questionnaire and maps it to security tools/guidance.
- Experience performing software development in an Agile, CI/CD model.
- Experience performing software development in a large enterprise environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of banking or financial services industry.