Leverage the latest technology to solve business problems in a collaborative environment at this Fortune 500 transportation giant. Top technical resources are retained on long term contract engagements.
Position: OT Discovery Engineer
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Term: 10 months
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training.
- 3 years of experience as a systems or infrastructure engineer.
- Experience with deployment, support, and troubleshooting of enterprise platforms.
- Experience completing API-based integrations between platforms.
- Knowledge of network protocols and traffic flows.
- Knowledge and experience with multiple device types and their classification (IT/IoT/OT).
- Some experience or knowledge of an automated asset discovery solution.
- Basic knowledge of asset management principles.
- Ability to engage with cross-functional teams to ensure smooth operation of OT discovery and remediation solutions.
- Demonstrated proficiency in strategic thinking and creative problem-solving.
- Knowledge of OT/IOT discovery technologies such as Claroty, Nozomi, Armis, etc.
- Good knowledge of network and troubleshooting skills.
- Proficiency in Agile project management methodology.
- Familiarity with different DevOps tools is a plus.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.