Job Title: OSP Quality Control Inspector (QCI)
Location: Mesa, AZ 85201
- Seeking an OSP Quality Control Inspector to provide inspector duties which will include without limitation: unit inventory and placement, inspection and verification to assure work performed by the contractor meets work print, specifications, quality standards, safety standards, and adheres to the construction schedule and work assignment completion dates; providing inspection notes, redline drawings, daily inspection notes, weekly progress reports; approval of time extensions if warranted; addressing customer complaints; and providing any documentation required for the cost effective placement of communications facilities as required.
Required Job Skills:
- Unit Inventory & Placements
- Stationing running lines possibly including station numbers
- Work with construction crews & provide direction
- Inspection & Verification
- Read and Red Line Construction Prints
- Daily / Weekly Reports
- Customer Interaction & Complaint Resolution
- Minimum 6 Months Field Inspection Experience
- Skilled in reading Construction Plans with firm understanding of Stationing
- Skilled in Red-lining Construction Prints for final As-Builts
- Ability to walk/stand for 10 hours while monitoring crews onsite and take measurements for redlines.
- Ability to retrieve or manipulate excel files from a vehicle via a smartphone or laptop
- Ability to multi-task monitoring construction crews while updating daily paperwork
- Skilled working in excel for Daily reports, Bore logs and Crew Production Reports
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be able to pass background check including criminal, drug test and department of motor vehicle
- Excellent Written and Communication Skills
- Bilingual in Spanish
Education: High School Diploma or G.E.D.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.