Our client is seeking an Oracle EBS /Product Owner to assist with the client implementation of Oracle applications for manufacturing, specific modules are WIP, Quality, Bill of Material, Engineering. They are 6 months into their client implementation, and they have 2 more months before "go live" date. PO will assist with the completion of the Oracle implementation. They will be required to travel 50% of time, to several manufacturing plant locations (Tennessee, Minnesota and South Dakota). The other 50% of time spent will be working remotely. Once they "go live", the position will then focus on a Product Owner role in the production support project phase, they are willing to train on the product owner responsibilities, but they are required to have strong Oracle EBS implementation/Manufacturing experience with willingness to work in production support project phase. PO will assist with production support tickets, troubleshooting issues and work on new business requirements and coordinating efforts with 3rd party implementation partner in India (this is the development team).
Our client is seeking a Product Relationship Manager/Owner– Manufacturing to support our business applications. The Product Owner – Manufacturing will work to implement and improve product offerings within a collaborative manufacturing environment. Ideal candidate is a result driven individual with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, attention to detail, able to influence across the organization and desire to make a difference. This position is a remote position with up 25% -50% travel expectations. He successful candidate must have Oracle EBS.
- Improves product offerings through a deep understanding of business needs and a close collaborative environment with our Manufacturing Plants
- Launches product features aligned to internal customer journeys, both from a discovery of their needs to deployment and utilization
- Engages with key stakeholders in identifying requirements, defining product features, and working closely with development teams to get those features in the hands of the customers
- Builds and leverages relationships across the Manufacturing Plants to deliver innovative products and features
- Identifies gaps between current and future state of business processes and prioritizes opportunities to improve processes.
- Collaborates with and provides inputs to the development team during development phase to meet the business needs.
- Identifies the need and contributes to end user training materials and SOP's (Standard Operating Procedures) when required.
- Defines project scope, appropriate priorities, and timeline for project completion.
- Engages Oracle Support to research and resolve issues.
- Builds low-level ad-hoc query tools (Toad, SQLPlus) and a working knowledge SQL queries.
- Performs root cause analysis and complex problem solving for bugs reported
- Analyzes data and translates business requirements into technical specifications.
- Works with Developers to review the code / outcome and validate them against the requirements
- Guide developers in requirements, logics, bug fixing and clarify functional doubts
- Provides work direction and leadership to others working with the ERP system.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Mechanical/Production Engineering.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience working with more than one of the following applications: Oracle Purchasing, Inventory, Order management, Bill of Material, Quality, Costing, ASCP
- Previous experience analyzing data and translating business requirements into technical specifications preferred.
- Experience in Support / Lead EBS / Distribution
- Oracle EBS Certification preferred.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Strong root cause analysis and complex problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and teamwork skills
- Ability to prioritize competing demands.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- Ability to engage Oracle Support to research and resolve issues.
- Functional knowledge of Oracle e-Business suite release 11i / R12 in a multi-organization and multi-set of books environment.
- Advanced knowledge of Oracle tables, integration points and technology processes
- Proficiency with low-level ad-hoc query tools (Toad, SQLPlus) and a working knowledge SQL queries.