Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Oracle Database Engineer
Location: NEW YORK, New York, 10017
Term: 9 months
- Participation in on-call rotation to manage application backend databases.
- Lead or participate in database management activities including designing highly complex logical and physical databases.
- Lead highly complex data modeling, mapping, integration, and capacity planning efforts.
- Perform the planning, research, design, implementation, maintenance, and control of server class databases.
- Design and implement security solutions including Center for Internet Security benchmarks and auditing.
- Design and certify next generation database technologies.
- Consult with and advise management and multiple clients on high impact data or database management issues, influencing strategic direction.
- Provide technical leadership and recommendation into the future direction of database technology.
- Develop management policies, procedures, standards, and best practices.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- ETL (1)
- Oracle (1)
- Oracle /SQL (1)
- PL/SQL (1)
- Python (1)
- Management of Oracle database backend for a commercial application front-end.
- Oracle Database Vault
- Transparent Data Encryption (TDE)
- Scripting & automation using bash, python and SQL
- 4+ years of Database Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.