Oracle Business Systems Analyst - REMOTE
- Location: Addison, 75001
- Salary: $125000 - $140000 / year
- Job Type:Permanent
Posted 4 months ago
- Pay 125000 to 140000
- Function: Data Analytics / BI Development
- Job Ref: 238254
Reporting to the Technology Manager, you will be responsible for performing activities that support the optimal use, functioning and data integrity of the Oracle ERP Platform. Residing within the IT department and working closely with the Transformation Office, the position liaises across the Finance and Accounting teams at Corporate and its Operating Companies to design and implement system functionality, provide user support and education, and analyze and report on data. This role will focus on Oracle’s Fusion Financials Cloud Products as well as assist with interfaces and integrations.
• Collaborates effectively and communicates with stakeholders to determine business needs.
• Translates business needs to system configurations.
• Collaborates with functional team members to implement, maintain, and enhance the Oracle Fusion Financials Cloud systems, including upgrades, patches, testing, and other technical activities as assigned.
• Supports the development and maintenance of the Platform interfaces and integrations.
• Troubleshoots issues and participates in the solution identification and remediation of those issues.
• Helps ensure appropriate access, security, and data integrity of the Platform.
• Creates standard and ad hoc reports.
• Creates the required business and technical documentation, including end user support documentation.
• Provides communication, project management and issue management support as needed.
• Manages third party vendors when required.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 5+ years’ experience with Oracle ERP technology implementations including a demonstrated understanding of the software development lifecycle
• Experience with requirements gathering, process mapping, and solution design
• Experience providing production support of ERP technology solutions, such as solving complex issues; ability to troubleshoot independently
• Knowledge/experience configuring Oracle Fusion Financials Cloud Platform in a lead role, specifically the ERP and EPM modules
• Data analysis and reporting skills
• Strong knowledge of finance and accounting policies, procedures, and practices
• Proactive problem solving and analytical skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with technical and non-technical team members
• Ability to be self-directed and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment, collaborating with various stakeholder groups at all levels of the organization
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (Project, Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Visio)
• Ability to travel up to 10% which will fluctuate based on the project needs and should decrease to almost none once the implementation is completed.
• Transportation/trucking experience
• Oracle Cloud certification in the Financial modules (AR, AP, GL, AM, Projects, etc.)
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.