Come work for one of the largest insurance companies in the U.S. and help people and businesses become smarter and better prepared to protect the things that matter most to them.
Position: Credit Union Electronic Payments Specialist
Location: Burbank, CA 91504
Term: 6 months
- Perform annual testing of the ACH, wires, and checking clearing processes to ensure compliance with the business unit’s business continuity plans.
- Write/Update desktop procedures for the new and existing products and services.
- Assist in providing cross-training to the affected business units, as needed.
- Perform end-user acceptance testing and implementation of new and existing products and services. – Will provide training but be familiar.
- Identifies and provides technical and operational improvements on existing and new processes.
- Accountable for the daily processing or reconciliation of funds related to Automated Clearing House (ACH), wires, check clearing, lockbox, bill payments, and loan payments.
- Applies and complies with policies, procedures, and all state and federal laws directly impacting transactions, including but not limited to NACHA Operating Rules, Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Suspicious Activity Reporting, Information Security, and Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC).
- Provides customer service and problem resolution to members and internal customers on electronic payments and processes.
- Handles related inquiries such as disputes and claims. Identifies root problems to exception work, determines causes, and provides resolutions as needed.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of related experience.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.