Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Operational Support Analyst
Location: Minneapolis, MN, 55402
Term: 12 months
- Responsible for supporting internal and external customers by providing moderately complex to complex support services in account management, operations, documentation, customer service and technical support. Primary function includes acting as primary liaison between customer, sales representatives and Wells Fargo Client Services Team (Mailings, Customer Service, Client Pricing).
- Handle escalations and resolving customer inquiries with minimal supervision along with covering overflow from other desks in the department as needed.
- Work in a fast-paced environment, be able to multi-task and prioritize your daily workload to meet deadlines and close out all daily tasks on time, and ensure proper and timely escalation when issues arise.
- Be responsible for managing risk, maintaining procedures, continually looking for process improvement opportunities that create operational efficiencies that will improve client service and/or reduce risk.
- Analyze complex issues raised by our data partners and customers, collaborate across multiple teams, identify the root cause, and propose both tactical and strategic solutions to solve these issues.
- Analyze data leveraging various technologies (e.g. SQL, Excel, Tableau, etc.) to solve complex issues, help drive business requirements for Tech enhancements that will drive transformational change in our space to better serve our clients, increase scalability to support business growth, and meet changing regulatory requirements.
- Provide training and coaching to other team members as needed to ensure that employees are sufficiently trained across all sites to ensure adequate business continuity planning.
- Support in implementation of initiatives related to operations and Business Execution across multiple lines of business.
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and provide support to a variety of diverse support functions or operations.
- Perform moderately complex cross organizational administrative, transactional, and operational tasks including policy or process changes, process improvements, and technology enhancement tasks.
- Receive direction from supervisors.
- Assist with the administration of Strategy and Execution programs, projects, or processes specific to the business.
- Interact with colleagues of a specific line of business for the purpose of executing a variety of programs, services, and initiatives.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Excellent communication skills needed to build and maintain strong relationships with our business partners to ensure all daily functions are completed in a timely and accurate manner, and provide SME support for all regulatory or business needs that arise (e.g. teams include Front Office Sales and Trading, Middle Office teams, Settlements, Asset Serving, Cashiering, Technology teams, Tax Operations, Compliance, Control…)
- 2+ years of Administrative Support, Business Operations, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.