Rebuild Americas Infrastructure with Our Fortune 200 Materials and Logistics ClientPosition: OpenText Solution Architect
Location: Dallas, TX
Term: 5 Months
Hybrid: 2 days/week on-site
- Works directly with IT partners to gather requirements, design, and deliver solutions aligned with business needs.
- Design and code based on development standards and approaches.
- Work with Test Team to design QA tests.
- Design and develop archive data reports leveraging different Open Text products in the landscape.
- Assist with functional acceptance testing as needed.
- Manages, maintains, and enhances structured and unstructured content processes and applications from business and technical perspective.
- Provides technical expertise and counsel to functional domain leads, BT management, other client organizations and project team members.
- Provides the client point of view in interactions with third parties.
- Coordinate communications, issue resolution, implementation and testing plans, training plans and successful transition to support and maintenance teams of architecture and operations activities.
- Responsible for guiding and reviewing the development of solutions specified in technical design.
- Provide Level 3 production support, involving relevant product teams where applicable.
- Reviews, validates, and provides guidance on estimates based on complexity, risk, and effort for proposed technical changes on related ECM platforms to aid in planning and managing of projects.
- Contribute, understand and adhere to Application Development processes, software development standards, and technical approaches relevant to assigned technology.
- Provide afterhours support as needed.
- Understands and works within corporate IT governance policies.
Skills and experience required:
- 10+ years of overall IT work experience.
- 5+ years of experience working on OpenText Content Server/Livelink and other related OpenText products.
- Experience working with OpenText InfoArchive.
- Strong development experience on OpenText InfoArchive.
- Data migration exposure from other systems to OpenText InfoArchive.
- Experience working with AS/400 or similar IBM technologies.
- Good understanding of the overall archiving processes and concepts.
- Experience working with other OpenText products like Archive Server, OTDS, Enterprise Scan, Enterprise Connect, Document Pipeline, Rendition Server, Capture Center, InfoFusion, OTMM, EPS, Process Suite, Output Center is preferred.
- Knowledge of software development cycle and best practice approaches.
- Ability to perform multiple duties concurrently with attention to detail and quality.
- Ability to proactively monitor and communicate for timely escalation of issues.
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug in assigned technology.
- A minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Services or related field is required.