Our client is a diversified, global portfolio of niche brands and businesses that manufactures highly engineered products and solutions for our customers. They are committed to generating superior shareholder returns by combining a unique management style of decentralization, entrepreneurial spirit, active mergers and acquisitions, and a balanced approach to capital deployment, all with a culture of continuous improvement as embodied in the company culture. Markets include commercial roofing, specialty polyurethane, aerospace, medical, defense, transportation, industrial, protective coating, auto refinishing, agriculture, mining, and construction.
Position: Office 365 Administrator III
Location: Hybrid - Maryland Heights, MO Houston, TX or Carlisle, PA
The O365 Administrator III will work as member of the talented Cloud Solutions Team and partner with internal and external resources such as Microsoft, and other cloud solutions providers to continuously improve and develop exceptional experiences for our employees and our customers. This role will help the Cloud Solutions Team define the future cloud compute state including development of standardized, sustainable processes and policies that follow the ITIL framework.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Microsoft Azure
- Provide advanced support and implementation within MS Azure
- Manage Enterprise Applications, Azure Subscriptions, Resources (IaaS & PaaS), Privileged Identity Management and other Azure features.
- Manage and support Azure Networking including Hybrid connectivity.
- Security & Compliance
- Work with the ITSSS team to configure, monitor and report potential security risks.
- Work with the ITSSS team to maintain a proper Secure Score
- Work with the ITSSS team to configure and monitor MS Cloud App Security
- Work with the Compliance team to ensure we maximize the GDPR, NIST, and other governmental regulation scores with MS Compliance Manger
- Microsoft Exchange Administration
- Advanced Exchange Admin Support – On Prem and Cloud Version
- Configuration and monitoring our email security solution
- Adhere to policies related to current trends to keep our users and email systems secure and safe
- SharePoint and Teams Administration
- Develop and manage SharePoint / Teams business roadmap
- Develop custom complex solutions for specific business requirements
- Ensure best practices are being utilized
- Microsoft O365 Administration
- Handle all aspects of Office 365 including SharePoint, Exchange, Office Suite, licensing portal
- Plan and perform O365 software update rollups to all company devices
- Support user access (license assignments, password resets, MFA, and account recovery, etc.).
- Provide support and mentorship to Office 365 Administrators (I & II)
- Provide support and provide education to O365 Admin Support Staff (I & II).
- Cloud Identity Management Administration
- Utilize identity management solution to securely integrate into other key company application suites and continue expanding throughout the organization as well as custom built solutions
- Microsoft Active Directory Administration
- Assist with all areas of support with the Microsoft AD
- Use AD to assist in software updates and deployments
- Participate in other IT Operations projects such as M&A IT integrations.
- Contribute to the enhancement of our operational procedures all with a keen focus on providing an exceptional customer experience at every touchpoint
- Minimum three years of relevant experience supporting Office 365
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence collaboration within the team, remotely and across the enterprise
- Continually seeks self-improvement through education to acquire deeper and wider knowledge in areas of expertise.
- Ability to accomplish tasks by established deadlines and to use time efficiently to balance competing demands and priorities
- Ability to effectively prioritize workloads
- Occasional travel (up to 25%)
- Must have the ability to relay highly complex technical information to non-technical individuals and the ability to interact with employees
- Must be able to work autonomously
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- 5+ years of experience supporting large environments in IT.
- Bachelor’s degree in management information systems, Computer Science or another related field.
- Microsoft Certifications (preferred)