Our client is looking for a Node.js Developer to join their team for a 6+ month contract in Irving, TX! In this role you will be responsible for designing and building prototype backend systems that improve customer experience, enable innovative user experiences, and increase store revenue.
- Research, prototype, and develop software solutions to solve problems across retail
- Stay up to date with emerging technology and learn new technologies/libraries/frameworks.
- Learn and partner with peers across multiple disciplines, such as computer vision, machine learning, and systems design
- Deliver on time with a high bar on the quality of research, innovation, and engineering
- 3+ years of experience in creating API using NodeJS, Python, Java – Spring Boot or Go developing software solutions for real-world problems (Recent experience in NodeJS required)
- Familiarity with RESTful API’s knowledge & modern authorization mechanisms like JWT, OAuth
- 3+ years of solid foundation and understanding of relational and NoSQL database principles
- 3+ years of experience using CI-CD tools for containerized deployments and cloud architecture
- 3+ years of Experience with Micro-Services or SOA Architecture and a variety of design patterns
- Familiarity with Queues/Topics (pub/sub), Kafka, or other data-streaming frameworks
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.