Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience.
Position: 3D Digital Designer
Term: 3 months (10/19/2020 to 12/31/2020)
Work Schedule: Mon- Fri 8:30- 5
- Partnering with Creative Director, external consultants and Senior Designers on the team to ideate and implement project expectations and ensure execution of ideas as planned.
- Review architectural drawing sets and millwork shop drawings to create accurate models and details for implementation.
- Review external vendors/contractors models and schematic design development drawings to handoff for implementation when required.
- Degree in Interior or Environmental Design with professional 3-D modeling focus preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel), Autocad, SketchUp, as well as Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience in reading Architectural layout (plans, elevations, section, RCP & details) to create precise models..
- Clear understanding of the essential requirements of each project, fast and effective development of project scopes, teams and communication delivery over the entire course of a project.
- Proactive self-starter with team player mentality and preference to work in a close-knit, highly collaborative environment fielding and bubbling issues collectively.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a very fast-paced environment, and react with a sense of urgency.
- Lead and generate impactful executions that deliver and adhere to the brand vision and standards while ensuring consistency across all necessary channels.
- Develop and maintain trusted partnerships with peers, internal business teams and external agencies.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3-D Digital Design experience.
- Must have demonstrated 3D visualization ability and working knowledge of color and design principles.
- Knowledge of architectural details and specifications for implementation and environmental graphic production. Technical skills include the Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office, Autocad and Sketchup.
- Minimum 5 years of working as a Design Manager with additional experience focused on project or program management of a rollout or high velocity project at a design firm, agency and/or corporate environment
- Proven track record as a Design Manager, with examples of how their contributions assisted in the development of breakthrough keeping teams and projects on target.
- Ability to lead and generate impactful creative ideas and executions that deliver and adhere to the brand vision and brand standards while ensuring consistency
- Knowledge of implementation and production methodologies for interior elements
- Ability to demonstrate a passion for strategic and creative problem solving and deep understanding of design to develop compelling ideas that are on brand and meet business objectives
- Thrive in a fast paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Well organized and able to communicate ideas and develop strategies
- Broad range of design skill sets and experienced knowledge of interior store design relationships
- Strong team player with enthusiasm, positive attitude and the willingness to do what it takes to get the job done, which may include extended hours when necessary to meet deadlines
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Technical skills include the Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office, Autocad and Sketchup.
- Strong attention to details and design aesthetic
- Ability to problem solve, showing initiative by presenting strong ideas and suggestions
- Demonstrated 3D visualization ability and working knowledge of color and design principles
- Ability to execute multiple designs under tight deadlines
- Knowledge of architectural details and specifications for implementation and environmental graphic production
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Organizational skills; attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong problem-solving and decision making skills
- High School Diploma or GED required Bachelors Degree preferred in Architecture, Interior Design, Fine Arts, Graphic Design or equivalent combination of education and experience