Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Network Engineer
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28262-8522
Term: 12 months
- Participate in the installation, support and maintenance of network infrastructure.
- Provide technical support to end users regarding hardware and application issues.
- Troubleshoot networks, systems and applications to identify and correct malfunctions and other operational problems.
- Integrate, maintain, and consolidate network services including but not limited to switches, routers, firewalls, wireless networks and network security.
- Develop and follow best practices and operational procedures.
- Maintain documentation and comply with service administrative procedures, including change management and ticket updates.
- Utilize security and regulatory policies to design and implement foolproof secured network solutions.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
- Interact with internal customers.
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Looking for someone with experience managing telecom carriers.
- Must be proactive, willing to escalate with the carriers and drive circuit delivery.
- Microsoft Excel (4 - 6 Years)
- 2+ years of Network Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.