100% Remote opportunity for a Network Analyst to join a large energy organization. The Network AnalystAdministers and supports the enterprise network systems. Responsibilities include maintain network, network design, technology evaluations, network architecture, topology development, and system specifications. Other responsibilities include network monitoring, performance analysis, customer support, and fault / problem management. This is a long-term contract opportunity.
- Configuration, implementation, and maintenance: Cisco Firewall, Cisco Router, Cisco Switch, Cisco VPN, Velocloud SD-WAN, Meraki Wireless, ACS, A10 Load Balancer
- Monitoring Systems: WhatsUp, MRTG,
- Other tools: FTD FMC, DNA Center, ThousandEyes
- Network Device/Warehouse Inventory Management
- Remote access maintenance and configuration.
- Cable Management configuration, implementation, maintenance
- Internet connectivity configuration, implementation, maintenance.
- UNIX scripting and log maintenance
- Provide 24-hour on-call support, including evenings and weekends. On-call rotations required.
- Bachelors degree in an accredited four-year college or university or equivalent work experience preferred 5 Years.
- CCNA preferred, but not required
- Minimum five years in-depth experience with Cisco firewall, router and switch configuration, implementation and maintenance / troubleshooting at an enterprise level.
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- TCP/IP protocol analysis.
- VoIP protocol configuration and analysis.
- Network monitoring tools maintenance and configuration.
- Administration of operating systems: Unix, Linux, Windows.
- DHCP configuration and maintenance.
- Scripting environments (shell, PERL, TCL etc).
- Data center design and management.
- Participation in disaster recovery/business continuation activities.
- Dedication to following procedures and regulations.
- Ability to work as an individual contributor or as a team member.
- Strong analytical, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills.
- Written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interface effectively with diverse user community.
- on call rotations required
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Same travel required. Valid drivers license and the ability to attend meetings and respond to application problems at various corporate sites when necessary.