Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Software Engineer
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28202
Term: 6 months
- Application Design
- Participates in application design by providing feedback and guidance on available technology options to business problems.
- Provides high-level estimates for alternative designs to help guide functional design.
- Architecture / High Level Design
- Analyzes complex business requirements, designs and writes architecture and technical specifications to design computer applications.
- Leads application detail design, providing guidance and consultation to other members of the development team.
- Analyzes requirements specific to the technical needs of the application.
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within technical domain environments.
- Contribute to large scale planning of strategies.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and deployments.
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures.
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet existing client needs or potential new clients needs while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals.
- Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- .NET Core (4 - 6 Years)
- .NET Programming (4 - 6 Years)
- Application Development (4 - 6 Years)
- Microsoft SQL Server (4 - 6 Years)
- 2+ Years of Experience (2 - 4 Years)
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.