Job Summary: The Monitoring Analyst position favors the technical side and supports the Operations infrastructure. This person will help organize and automate the current validation processes. The primary responsibilities involve tracking, investigating, and researching inbound and outbound files including tracing files from source to target, analyzing, and debugging issues.
- Administer daily operations, retrieve inbound/outbound file transactions- EDI, HL7s, and Text files.
- File format identification
- Plan a resolution
- Track daily claims processing, PO, Invoices, Process files and analyze gaps/overall impact, and coordinate with vendors to correct discrepancies on missing files.
- Monitor, analyze and track daily customer and vendor files (Claims, PO, Invoice, Price, Member, Provider etc.).
- Identify and escalate both internal and external customer/vendor issues to the appropriate business partners and drive solutions to resolution.
- Monitor workflow, analyze processes, and make recommendations for improvements.
- Setup new jobs for (Wholesaler Inventory, PO, Price Files , Patients, etc.) and maintain changes (BAU).
- Coordinate and test implementations with new customers/vendors, and Implementation team.
- Review (Exceptions, Bad Files) and trace through the file system and work issues with appropriate analyst/development team to correct the problem. This issue will be owned by Monitoring person until resolved.
- Independently research tickets/issues from start to finish, in addition to work on projects as assigned.
- Manage SyncService connectivity until the system is phase out.
- Comfortable working with large raw data files (Csv, Txt, EDI, .xlsx).
- Ability to edit, manipulate, and search information utilizing Excel and Notepad++. (Pivot tables, VLOOKUP’s, filers, calculated fields, macros, etc.).
- Ability to write sophisticated SQL queries and an understanding of relational databases (MS SQL).
- Parsing queries, utilizing window functions, rewriting queries for efficiency, joins, common table expressions, dynamic SQL, etc.
- Organized with Strong written and Verbal communication skills.
- Can cohesively present and translate findings to the business and development teams.
- Comfortable reaching out via email, phone, or Microsoft teams internally and externally to address issues in a professional manner.
- Ability to recognize past issue patterns/trends and relate them to existing problem resolution process.
- Time management and prioritization.
- Ability to adjust priorities accordingly as they frequently can change when issues arise.
- Work steadily, actively and consistently to complete assignment within established timeframes.
- Experience in healthcare industry Preferred.
- Familiar with Jira and Agile Process.
- Experience creating test cases and conducting QA on enhancements/bugs.
- Experience working with EMRs, HL7 interfaces/messages (ADT and SIU), and patient information.
- Data Analysis: 2 years (Required)