Come work for this global leader in residential real estate franchising and brokerage, supporting a growing community of agents through technology innovation, powerful marketing, mentorship and general sales enablement.
Position: Mobile Developer
Location: Remote (must be able to work eastern time zone)
Term: 8 Months
Join our team to help build well-architected applications for mobile devices that can be easily tested and modified to add new behaviors. You should have solid knowledge of front-end software architectures and design patterns and be familiar and comfortable with modern mobile development for Android in Kotlin, or iOS in Swift. You should also be interested in exploring technology, learning new techniques and applying them when they give us an advantage. Candidates must be able to work eastern time zone.
- Work effectively on a large team
- Support other members of the team through feedback and code review
- Communicate and share daily progress through the agile process
- Develop applications that reflect organizational patterns and best practices
- Relevant work experience, including native programming experience in Kotlin
- Experience with software architecture paradigms and design patterns
- Experience with agile software development process
- Worked on Mobile App in production
- iOS candidates must have Swift
- Android candidates must have Kotlin
- Mobile app publishing to the Google Play Store or Apple App Store
- Firebase, mobile analytics, remote configuration
- CI/CD and production monitoring techniques for mobile apps
- Front end software architectures (MV*)
- Unit and UI testing
- Multiple app flavors/targets/white-labeling
- Dependency Injection
- RESTful API usage
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re a top 15 U.S. IT staffing firm and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
For hourly W2 contract roles, MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see https://www.matrixres.com/consultants-overview/benefits-and-payroll for more information. For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits will be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.
MATRIX is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.