Grow your career as a Middleware Administrator with an innovative global bank in Tampa, FL. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week.
- Keep applications and their environments secure by ensuring all vulnerability patches/fixes are applied before due dates.
- Responsibility includes identifying opportunities for patching automation, process streamlining, inventory corrections, coordination with 300+ applications and weekly/monthly reporting.
- Onboard, maintain and support enterprise applications deployed in Open Shift containers.
- Migrate, manage and support applications in the public cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.
- Responsible for coordinating with multiple teams and groups for successful implementation of OSE Containers and all integrations such as Single Sign On, Job Schedulers, Load Balancers, Password Management utilities, etc.
- Oversee application environments build activities before go live, coordinate and plan go live activities and provide middleware production support post application go live.
- Work with partner teams on capacity management, license management and cost allocation of container infrastructure.
- Identify gaps in automation, processes and identify system inefficiencies.
- Work with partner teams to put together the remediation plans.
- May be required to participate in multiple projects at a given time.
- Administrative knowledge of any one of Middleware Products like WebSphere, Weblogic, Tomcat, Apache WebServer, IHS WebServer, OHS WebServer, Node.js, Ngnix, etc.
- Knowledge of Red Hat Linux version 7 or above, candidate must be able to use common commands to perform basic functions.
- Basic understanding of cloud Concepts with AWS/Azure/Google Cloud, etc.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the worlds most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.