Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC; Des Moines, IA; Minneapolis, MN
Term: 12 months
- Lead in providing application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technologies, tools and designs
- Remediate code to follow out of box guidelines and utilize PCF technology for custom capabilities that must exist
- Will be involved in activities that support the entire Software Development LifeCycle (SDLC) as well as post-implementation activities and troubleshooting
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs using Agile development practices.
- Maintains broad knowledge of other technology engineering disciplines and collaborating with other key experts to ensure we are making the right technology choices for the client.
- Translates advanced technology experience, an in-depth knowledge of the organizations tactical and strategic business objectives, the enterprise technological environment, the organization structure, and strategic technological opportunities and requirements into technical engineering solutions.
- Responsible for being an expert resource for architects in the development of target architectures to ensure that they can be properly designed and implemented through sound engineering practices.
- Maintains knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies and recommends innovations that enhance operations and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
- Provides expert counsel to senior technology leadership and advises and mentors others with the goal of knowledge transfer.
- Represents the Company to external industry groups, influencing industry standards.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Previous experience developing in CRM online
- Candidate must be familiar with the technology stack that supports previous versions Microsoft Dynamics CRM, including Visual Studio and the SDK/API.
- Candidate must also understand how to customize the app, including, but not limited to customized plug-ins, workflows, reports, and entities in order to remediate the application code.
- Agile/Scrum experience
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- Build and deployment processes associated with CRM Dynamics, and knowledge of TFS / GIT as a source code and build tool.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills