This position will join the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Practice as a Functional Consultant, delivering solutions powered by Dynamics 365 for Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, Marketing, Project Operations modules and/or Power Apps. In addition, the position will assist with data migrations and business transformation projects. A successful candidate will be able to gracefully transition between multiple clients in a single day with excellent communication and organization skills.
Roles and Responsibilities/ Essential Functions:
- Design, implement and configure Dynamics 365 solutions including D365 Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, Marketing Project Operations using low code and no code configurations.
- Participate in pre-sales activities including meeting prospective clients and using your expertise to highlight how Microsoft technologies can solve everyday problems; follow-on presales activities will include solution design, proposal writing, and project estimating.
- Plan, organize, and prioritize work on a daily/weekly basis, including following the established project management standards.
- Dedicate time to researching, evaluating, and integrating new technologies related to Microsoft CRM applications (CRM, Dynamics365, Business Central, and the broader suite of Microsoft productivity applications).
- Coach/consult with prospective and existing clients using sales and marketing business acumen to enhance business results.
- Educate clients on key business drivers while implementing the desired technology.
- Delight clients by delivering Microsoft-based solutions that simplify their business processes.
- Publish internal and external blog articles related to Microsoft CRM applications (CRM, Dynamics 365, Business Central, and the broader suite of Microsoft productivity applications)
- Build lasting customer relationships based on exceptional customer service and support, best in class solution quality, and open and honest communication.
- Share, build, and follow team quality processes in projects and support activities.
- Engage actively and openly in relevant user groups to build your own skillset as well as our clients brand in the marketplace.
- Swarm to the work in any other area in need of your expertise, opinion, and engagement – Microsoft is moving fast, and you will be a key to helping our team keeping up with the latest features and recommendations.
- Minimum of 1250 hours billed (external customer support + presales + delivery hours) each fiscal year prorated based on start date. These charge hour requirements will be balanced against professional development and on the job training. Bill hour goal is re-evaluated on an annual basis.
- Adaptability - Ability to work under pressure and deliver projects under tight timeframes.
- Coaching and Development - Ability to mentor other team members; seek out and embrace feedback from customers, peers, and leadership.
- Communication – Openly and honestly communicate the good, the bad, and the ugly with customers, peers, and leadership both verbally and in written form.
- Customer Oriented – Build lasting relationships based on mutual respect and passion for delivering the best possible outcome for all parties involved.
- Detail Oriented – Produce high quality work deliverables leveraging our client's methods/standards as well as industry best practices.
- Planning & Organization – this skill is a hallmark of the role, requiring a highly skilled team member who can deliver on commitments to both clients and team members alike.
- Self-Motivated – Ability to prioritize work each day based on all client needs; quickly learn new technologies to deliver solutions.
- Time Management - Strong time management skills; gracefully transition between multiple clients in a single day.
- Tenacious Continuous Improvement - A passion for designing/building new, user-friendly, and creative ways to use Microsoft technologies to solve real-world business problems.
- Working Under Pressure – Desire to build and deliver solutions in a fast-paced consulting environment.
- 2+ years’ professional experience in a Sales or Marketing function leveraging a CRM tool
- Experience with needs analysis, software evaluation and selection, customization, and implementation
- Previous experience utilizing Inogic plug-ins, Scribe, SmartConnect, CRM Workflow, Microsoft Flow, Power Automate, PowerBI or KingswaySoft
Required Skills, Education and/ or Certifications:
- Experience with CRM tools
Preferred Skills, Education and/ or Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree (four-year college or university) in business or related IT discipline preferred
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM (2013, 2015, and/or Online), preferred
- Active certifications in Microsoft Dynamics 365 / CRM
Equal Opportunity Employer - Including Disabled and Veterans