Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: MicroServices Developer
Location: Irving, TX; Phoenix, AZ
Term: 12 months
- Lead complex technology initiatives including those that are companywide with broad impact.
- Act as a key participant in developing standards and companywide best practices for engineering complex and large scale technology solutions for technology engineering disciplines.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs.
- Review and analyze complex, large-scale technology solutions for tactical and strategic business objectives, enterprise technological environment, and technical challenges that require in-depth evaluation of multiple factors, including intangibles or unprecedented technical factors.
- Make decisions in developing standard and companywide best practices for engineering and technology solutions requiring understanding of industry best practices and new technologies, influencing and leading technology team to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives.
- Collaborate and consult with key technical experts, senior technology team, and external industry groups to resolve complex technical issues and achieve goals.
- Lead projects, teams, or serve as a peer mentor.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of Java experience
- 5+ years of Oracle experience
- 5+ years of Spring experience
- 5 + years of experience designing software solutions using software architecture design principles
- 5 + years of experience with application integration
- A BS/BA degree or higher in science or technology
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
- 1+ year of commercial banking experience
- 3+ years of financial services industry experience
- Knowledge and understanding of application profiling and performance tuning of highly scalable and available systems
- Knowledge and understanding of complex enterprise systems and frameworks including frontends, middleware, services layer, database, backend and downstream interfaces
- Knowledge and understanding of CRM projects, tools, and systems
- Git or GitHub experience
- Ability to take initiative, identify opportunities and implement change
- 1+ year of Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) experience
- Ability to manage or lead in a matrix environment
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- An industry-standard technology certification