Opportunity in Highly Demanded Healthcare Field!
Position: Medicare Sales Agent
Location: Dallas/Fort Worth TX
Hourly Rate: $ 28.89/hr.
Term: 3 months
- Must have ability to work in a retail store 3 days a week for 6 hours
- Must have reliable transportation to get to each of 3 different stores where they will work
- Must have access to Client networks and equipment to work remotely
- Has suitable band-with to work-from-home
- Sources of leads:
- Agent will respond to inquiries from prospective beneficiaries while in store
- Agent will receive leads from employers
- Agent may receive online/web/direct mail leads
- Agent will conduct marketing and lead generation activities in their community (training and guidance provided by Sales Manager)
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Licensed Health Insurance Agent
- Ideally licensed to sell and contracted and Ready-to-Sell (RTS) with multiple Medicare carriers
- Experienced selling Medicare products (e.g., MAPD, DSNP, PDP, Med-Supp, and senior ancillary products)
- Skilled at doing face-to-face selling as well as remote selling using an on-line enrollment tool (training provided for the on-line tool)
- Able to do on-site educational and sales events at locations in their community
- Able to work within compliance of all Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) federal regulations
- Minimum High School Diploma/GED
If this looks like a perfect fit, apply today!