Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is one of the world's largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies. Come be a part of how digitalization, globalization, urbanization, demographic change, and climate change are transforming our world.
Position: Medical Device Tester
Location: Knoxville Tennessee 37932
Term: 11 months
- Executes tests.
- Consults Product Managers and R&D Project Managers in the requirement definition concerning the testability of the requirement.
- Analyzes requirements in order to define test cases.
- Performs requirements verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete and conforming to standards.
- Participates in design reviews. Identifies potential technical problems or design flaws.
- Participates in the evolution/implementation of product development processes and tools.
- Analyzes customer feedback.
- Interacts with internal stakeholders such as support representatives, developers, technical writers, project managers, and quality assurance personnel.
- Plans, coordinates and tracks activities in her / his area of technical responsibility.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 0-2 years of Medical Device Testing Experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Excellent communication skills.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!