Rebuild Americas Infrastructure with Our Fortune 200 Materials and Logistics ClientPosition: Master Data Management Associate
Location: Remote to US
Term: 5 Months
- Support and maintain master data in multi-user systems environment, ensuring end-users are provided with timely, accurate and reliable master data for processing of day-to-day business transactions.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Processes daily master data additions, changes and updates as directed by the department supervisors.
- Organizes and maintains departments supporting files and documentation.
- Creates various reports and documents in SAP/Excel/Word or other software as required.
- Inputs and analyzes SAP data (master data, reference tables, processing tables, etc.) and facilitates timely resolution of any related issues, escalating to department supervisor as required.
- Provides administrative support to department supervisors with the maintenance of departmental processes, policies and procedures for automated and/or manual table maintenance.
- Assists department supervisors with maintaining SOX and external audit requirements within the department.
- Ensures historical asset information and data generated from testing (inspection) is properly stored for retrieval as requested.
- Generates records information for planning activities.
- Reads, organizes, inputs, and maintains mechanical integrity data in a manner compatible with data management systems in-use, including documentation and records control efforts for OEMS compliance, as well as company regulatory needs.
- Produces periodic and ad-hoc reports including progress reports and score-card updates; runs queries, assembles reports, and publishes for department.
- Manages and updates Inspection homepage data presented on Company intranet site.
- Manages department time keeping where needed.
- Special assignments or tasks assigned to the employee by their supervisor, as determined from time to time in their sole and complete discretion.