• Coordinate and manage all projects with both the client and production staff.
• Ensure each project is quality checked, delivered on time and on budget.
• Maintain accurate records for administrative and billing purposes.
• Responsible for electronic file maintenance and asset management.
• Communicate client’s needs to management to assist in scheduling staff.
• Manage workflow by leveraging the appropriate skill sets of staff.
• Communicate any issues to appropriate parties in a timely manner.
• Obtain the necessary approvals during all phases of the project.
• Interact with other departments as necessary.
• Supervise staff vendor communication regarding the procurement of services and material for production.
• Meet with clients to recommend design solutions and determine the best plan for project execution.
• Provide strategy and creative direction to assist in achieving client’s business objectives.
• Delegate and manage projects appropriately, ensure deadline and budgets are met.
• Ensure adherence to company branding guidelines.
• Cultivate and maintain professional relationships with clients.
• Assist Creative Manager with various tasks including budget estimation and new business procurement.
• Obtain estimates, work with vendors as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree is required.
• 5+ years of Marketing experience including a creative and production environment.
• Hands-on experience as a Project Manager in a high-volume, fast-paced role.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CS6 Suite.
• Understanding of web architecture and browser capabilities.
• Complete understanding of production and post-production techniques for both print and web.
• Excellent organization and communication skills.
• Able to give creative critiques.
• Able to learn, research and implement new technologies as they develop.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the world’s most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.