Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest services platform institutions in the world! This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefits package and a chance for conversion to a fulltime employee.
If you’re a Marketing Operations Technologist who wants to work for a growing company that truly cares about their employees while empowering their worldwide community of customers and entrepreneurs by giving them the help they need to grow online, please read on!
Role: Marketing Operations Technologist
Contract length: 6 months with strong possibility of extension and/or conversion
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
You are the tip of the spear. The critical endpoint where the combined efforts of Strategy/Marketing/Creative all come together. Transforming that combined upstream effort into beautiful and functional customer-facing communications.
You will take creative documentation and turn it into responsive, mobile-friendly emails that work perfectly in fifty-seven unique markets, all at once. Outside of “hand on keyboard” work you will liaise with a variety of teams to ensure the work is moving forward, including Martech, Marketing, Localization and others.
WHAT YOU'LL GET TO DO:
- Develop and deploy omni-channel marketing campaigns across Email, Web, CRM, SMS, and other customer touchpoints?
- Play an active role in driving requirements for the implementation and integration of an evolving outstanding marketing automation platform?
- Serve as a conduit between disparate and multi-faceted teams to serve effective work and ongoing scaling.
- Monitor deployed communications and spring into action if something goes awry.
- Increase team and overall operations efficiency by driving process and documentation improvements.
- Ensure the accuracy of our outbound marketing campaigns by performing QA.
- Use scripting to provide dynamic data to communications.
- Mentor more junior members of the team
- “Brownbag” and collaborate on solutioning
YOUR EXPERIENCE SHOULD INCLUDE:
- 5+ years in campaign marketing environment
- Experience working with B2B and B2C context?
- Detailed understanding of translating sophisticated marketing requirements within a large and complex customer database. Experience with email marketing is required.
- Deep knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Solid experience troubleshooting, identifying issues and addressing senior management in a cohesive manner. Having a strong bedside manner is very desired.??
- Strong analytical and presentation skills required.?
- Experience working with multiple partners including MarTech Platform Team, Data Platform, Marketing Managers to present findings and issues.??
- Experience with an enterprise level Marketing Automation platform such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud is required. Salesforce Marketing Certification is a plus?
- Self-starter or “bootstrapper” sought
GOOD TO HAVE:
- Advanced AMPScript
- Familiarity in testing/optimization methodologies?
- Solid project management skills?
- Self-critical, analytical and meticulous approach to work?
- Ability to rapidly adapt to new processes, learn new systems, and quickly diagnose and solve emergent issues?
- Hands-on experience with SQL syntax,?relational database models, and?data driven marketing?platforms
- BS/BA in related field