Do you enjoy writing content and working onsite with the team? If you are in the Birmingham area we have a contract to possible permanent assignment that could be the job for you.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Generating, researching, and pitching ideas for social posts and emails.
- Writing, editing, publishing, and promoting content.
- Creating new posts, social ads, emails, video scripts, and other methods to alert and attract new customers.
- Advocating and educating others about interests, products, or services.
- Maximizing site traffic by utilizing SEO keywords.
- Monitoring responses to posts via the website, social media, or other platforms to better understand the audience.
- Staying current on industry trends for possible opportunities to attract new readers or create stronger, more engaging content.
Requirements and Qualifications:
Previous experience on a marketing production team would be a plus.
- Email writing
- Copy writing
- Marketing experience required
- Exceptional writing, research, and communication skills
- Creativity and adaptability
- Strong understanding of the target audience and industry trends
- Proficiency with computers, especially content management software, social media platforms, MS Office, and SEO keywords, basic understanding of HTML
The work environment will be a cubicle and the dress code is business casual with jeans allowed. Free onsite parking.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.