Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Position: Marketing Consultant
Location: San Francisco, CA 94111
Term: 10 Months
- Support content /collateral development and management, and governance on key platforms
- Update product and capability marketing materials to ensure they reflect current offerings and brand/voice, and manage their distribution
- Develop landing pages on Seismic to support PWM’s lines of business
- Develop client communications related to product and user experience updates to raise awareness of resources and promote platform usage
- Support implementation of upcoming platform enhancements
- Monitor and fulfill inquiries and requests from internal users
- Coordinate communication of platform updates across all users
- Support development of PWM dashboard and track engagement and usage (Seismic)
- Support training of internal users on how to use the technology and provide support for continuing education on new features and best practices
About our client:
Founded in 1985, our client and its subsidiaries offer private banking, private business banking and private wealth management, including investment, trust and brokerage services. Join a team that continues to make significant investments in its digital solutions, including upgrading our consumer-facing technology.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.