Position: Marketing Communications Manager
Location: Boston, MA
Term: 6 Months
- Work closely with Head of Regional Marketing, Boston, to support regional brand awareness and sales enablement initiatives
- Collaborate with marketing colleagues to execute projects including but not limited to local client events, content, advertising, industry associations, and marketing materials
- Partner with sales teams to support business development efforts through marketing tools
- Work effectively across other departments teams, communicating and interfacing with other regional and department leaders
- This role has the potential to be a stepping stone for someone interested in pursuing a career within the marketing team in a potentially permanent role and as such will be working on a variety of projects across the department
- Superior organizational and time management skills with the ability to coordinate multiple projects concurrently
- Oriented towards delivering extraordinary service with a keen sense of urgency
- Collaborative and proactive team player who builds strong relationships internally and externally
- Strong writing, analytical and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively problem solve and navigate complex processes and situations
- Strategic thinker who is solutions-oriented and approaches any challenge with thoughtfulness, drive and appropriate urgency
- Always presents an approachable and professional demeanor to internal and external partners
- Proficient knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Excel applications
- Bachelor degree in business/marketing or equivalent training required
- Vision must be sufficient to read data reports, manuals and computer screens.
- Hearing must be sufficient to understand a conversation at a normal volume, including telephone calls and in person.
- Speech must be coherent to clearly convey or exchange information, including the giving and receiving of assignments and/or directions.
- Position involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
- Must be able to travel in a limited capacity.