Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Marketing Automation Systems Analyst
Location: Raleigh North Carolina 27601
Term: 12 months
- Evangelize and articulate how all components of the marketing infrastructure works and why.
- Develop a multi-year roadmap, and a prioritized backlog of work, in order to continuously improve our marketing systems with both vendors and internal teams.
- Manage workflow, resource utilization, budget, and contractual aspects of key marketing vendor relationships.
- Manage technical aspects of Eloqua and other key marketing systems.
- Establish standard reports and dashboards in order to actively monitor performance and identify opportunities to optimize system performance and stability.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to optimize marketing performance.
- Lead efficient meetings, explain data and technical details to non-technical audiences, and balance collaboration with getting-things-done.
- Develop detailed technical documentation, including, but not limited to: user stories, data-flow diagrams, entity-relationship diagrams, user guides, test cases, and blog posts.
- Proactively contribute to the Business Continuity Plan.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Progressive experience in marketing automation systems (e.g., Eloqua or Marketo) and integrating CRM systems (e.g., Salesforce.com) and other marketing technologies.
- Dynamic background in both educating stakeholders and developing reports or dashboards to support the needs of Sales and Marketing programs.
- Experience warehousing for business intelligence and enabling access to data through web services for stakeholder programs or ad hoc needs.
- Track record of using Agile and Scrum development processes to develop software.
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel, R or custom scripts) and experience with advanced reporting and data analysis tools (e.g., QlikView).
- Great problem solver, ability to learn independently, and work in an ambiguous environment.
- 5+ years of work experience and BA/BS in related field.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!