Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience.
Position: Marketing Analyst
Location: Woonsocket, RI, 02895
Term: 4 months (10/26/2020 to 02/26/2021)
- The Associate Manager of Customer Growth and Personalization Strategy will report to the Sr. Manager of Customer Growth and Personalization Strategy, with consistent exposure and engagement with ExtraCare and Merchandising Leadership
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 2+ years experience in either a Data-driven Marketing, Strategy, or Finance Department Interest and experience working in a high energy, fast pace environment
- 1+ years of Microsoft PowerPoint experience.
- 2+ years experience in MS Office Suite, specifically Excel including knowledge of functions such as VLOOKUP, SUMIFS, CONCATENATE are required.
- Proficient in building models, utilizing error checks, and sharing analytical that information with third parties.
- Ability to understand finances, forecasts budgets, and writing Microsoft Excel Macros. Intellectual curiosity, with a desire to understand performance and strategies.
- Creative problem solver who can incorporate new learnings.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Experience in relationship management or client management. Ability to quickly shift between priorities.
- Presentation building and public speaking/presenting skills.
- Ability to multi-task a variety of initiatives/ projects to deadlines, in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to navigate effectively through ambiguity.
- Planner; capability to look around the corner to determine risks and mitigating strategies.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work well independently or in a team environment.
- Self-motivated, high capacity individual with proven successes in performance-driven teams
- Communications, Marketing or similar bachelors degree