Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience.
Position: Marketing Analyst
Location: Woonsocket, RI, 02895
Term: 5 months (10/26/2020 to 04/02/2021)
- Participate in cross-functional working team meetings related to new products and services development and go to market strategies focused on growing pharmacy share
- Develop, execute, and manage marketing strategies leveraging paid, earned, and owned channels
- Develop creative briefs and provide direction, feedback to creative partners to ensure creative is delivered on strategy and meets legal guidelines
- Manage and develop strong, collaborative relationships with Business Partners across the organization (e.g., Product innovation, Loyalty & Personalization, Rx Operations, Customer Insights, Media, Creative, Analytics, Agency Partners, Digital, Legal) to ensure marketing initiatives meet launch and in-store deadlines.
- Develop and maintain marketing project schedules and status reports as well as presentations that communication project updates and/or milestones
- Act as an independent self-starter and anticipate requests to properly execute projects and initiatives.
- Establish and leverage analytics to measure campaign success; continuously optimize and innovate to deliver desired results
- Management of a marketing budget (forecasting of projected expenses and margin expenses) and invoice submission and tracking process
- Proactively self-educate around retail and marketing industry trends to identify best practice opportunities for CVS
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 1 - 3 years or greater with prior knowledge/experience in marketing principles and practices
- Proven ability to translate consumer insights into business opportunities
- Solution-oriented, resolving program issues
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment where collaboration and attention to detail are keys to success
- Consistently demonstrate willingness to adapt and take on new responsibilities
- Solicits feedback regularly to improve performance; comfortable giving and providing difficult or constructive feedback
- Degree Required (Business, Marketing preferred)
- Experience in retail marketing
- Experience working on fully integrated marketing campaigns