Immediate need for a Manual Quality Assurance Test Analyst for a growing team in Atlanta!!
The Quality Assurance Test Analyst will be responsible for validating application software components to ensure a smooth transition from a development environment to a production environment. He/she will work collaboratively with Project Managers, Business Analysts, EDI team, Developers and other Business Process Owners to develop, execute, and validate test cases for projects of varying complexity
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute manual test cases based on business requirements and technical specifications
- Work closely with technical team to document test results
- Validate expected functionality and document results.
- Responsible for validating back end data thru the use of PL/SQL language.
- Actively communicate testing status including schedule, risks, issues, defects, and potential impacts.
- Work closely with business owners and end users in resolving questions and facilitating understanding.
- Development of data driven test cases and creating test data.
- Work closely with EDI team to verify data flows and data content.
- Regression testing of overall product functionality to ensure new functionality does not adversely impact existing functionality.
- Production release validation.
Ideal candidates will have 5+ years of experience with a mix of the following skills:
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environments & teams
- Solid SQL skills for back end testing
- API testing experience (SOAP or XML Spy)
- Client-facing experience
- Light automation (Selenium ideally)
- Logistics industry experience is a plus
This is a contract-to-hire opportunity in downtown Atlanta. Will start phasing back into the office in Q4 and will be expected to work onsite 3x week in 2021. Excellent benefits including full suite of medical, dental, robust PTO, flex hours, casual dress and more!