Manual Quality Assurance Analyst - 100% REMOTE!!
We are seeking a manual QA Analyst/Engineer to help us build high quality enterprise software solutions. A very strong functional and manual testing background is a must but will have the opportunity to grow skills with automation using Selenium and Cucumber!
Be a part of designing and developing robust test plans, data sets for testing, and wield scripting languages and manual tools/frameworks to deliver innovative test solutions for a new retail eCommerce platform!
- Develop complete and robust test suites.
- Design test plans, cases, and scripts that will uncover potential defects. Execute these test suites and perform data validation that will lead to high quality software solutions.
- Generate and maintain complex test data sets
- Work with Software Engineers and other teams to ensure quality solutions are implemented, and engineering best practices are defined and adhered to.
- Report defects accurately; facilitate issue tracking and successful resolution; assess and communicate risk of various types and help engineers and stakeholders make collaborative decisions about risk tolerance for each production release
- Review and improve user stories produced by product owners and customers so that they are actionable by project teams
- Participate in Agile planning/review/retrospective activities and help to make adjustments to processes, environments, tools, etc. in order to make project teams more effective and capable of producing higher quality deliverables tightly aligned with business needs
- Configure and maintain test environments
- Research, evaluate, and utilize new technologies/tools/frameworks centered in the Quality Assurance space
Ideal candidates have a mix of the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in STEM related field
- 2+ years of experience in a manual testing role focused Enterprise Applications
- Experience testing API's and web services
- Substantial focus on software quality, producing/reviewing requirements, and pinpointing appropriate acceptance criteria
- Significant experience at designing positive and negative unit tests, functional tests, integration tests, and end-to-end tests for multi-tiered, highly complex Enterprise systems
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong SQL query and PL/SQL skills at an intermediate level
- Agile/Scrum experience
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Test Automation experience using Selenium, Cucumber, etc.
- Scripting (Java, Python, etc.)
- Performance testing experience.