- Pay 95000 to 115000
- Function: Accounting / Finance Professional
- Job Ref: 233012
• Identifying and documenting financial, operational, and compliance risks and controls
• Reporting audit results in a clear and concise manner
• Understanding complex business processes to identify practical recommendations to improve internal controls, add value, and create efficiencies
• Applying Institute of Internal Audit (IIA) standards, leading practice frameworks (e.g., COSO), and business acumen in the performance of audits
• Effectively communicating and interacting with clients, staff, and members of management
• Acting with appropriate professional skepticism
• Possessing strong skills in relationship building, problem solving, and time management
• Demonstrating the ability to work effectively in a team environment, as well as individually
• Performing multiple assignments and projects simultaneously with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
• Displaying ongoing commitment to personal development
• Employing business systems, applications, and audit tools to demonstrate a continuous improvement mindset and to help drive innovation within the Internal Audit Department
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
• Five-plus year external or internal audit experience, including “Big-4” experience
• Relevant certification, such as Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• This job operates in a professional office environment
• This position’s hours vary depending on business activity
• This position does not require frequent travel.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.