Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Mainframe Engineer
Location: PHOENIX, Arizona, 85027
Term: 12 months
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within technical domain environments. Contribute to large scale planning of strategies.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and deployments.
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures.
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet existing client needs or potential new clients needs while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals.
- Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff.
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
- Candidate will be working on upgrading the Mobius Mainframe application.
- He/she will collaborate with US and India based developers and support engineers
- 2+ years of data analysis experience
- 4+ years of Cobol experience
- 3+ years of JCL (Job Control Language) experience
- 2+ years of TSO (Time Sharing Options) experience
- 2+ years of Virtual Storage Access Method (VSAM) experience