MATRIX has partnered with a premier client in filling an urgent Direct-Hire role where you will work onsite 3 days a week in a beautiful office located in Downtown Chicago (2 days remote).
Are you an M365 Administrator who has strong experience helping others with the behind the scenes aspects including SharePoint, Teams, etc? Have you administered SharePoint Online previously and can utilize with current projects already in flight? Are you looking for a new challenge/opportunity on a brand new team in the process of being built? Do you flourish in a dynamic, fast-paced environment?
If the answers are yes, this job is yours!
- New team – Microsoft Collaboration Tools
- Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, Yammer, Planner
- Will leverage the full potential of MS365 for the company's business needs, be responsible for creating space and insuring technology, for the configuration, deployment, maintenance, and support of MS365 applications and services, including MS SharePoint, Teams, SharePoint Online Planner, and Viva. You’ll also monitor system performance, security, and usage, troubleshoot issues, provide training to users, and manage the integration with other systems and platforms
- MUST: Monitor usage against use case / System oversite / tracking license count
- Need people to help the Business with different aspects of each application
- They need people to help with the behind the scenes aspects
- Have some larger projects coming up and some are already started - Need to be okay with this type of situation
- Need people with SharePoint online and have administered it before and can utilize with current projects that are in flight
- Legal experience is a plus
Title: M365 Administrator
- Manage MS365 applications and services, such as Planner, Teams, SharePoint, and Viva Engage
- Operate in a client-facing capacity with Tech, Bus Services and Practice Clients
- Ensure the availability, reliability, and security of MS365 solutions
- Monitor the system usage, performance, and compliance
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to MS365
- Provide user support and training on the effective use of MS365
- Implement best practices and policies for MS365 administration
- Manage the deployment of new features and updates for MS365
- Coordinate with other IT staff and vendors to ensure the compatibility and integration of MS365 with other systems and platforms
- BS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in MS365 administration or similar role
- Microsoft certifications in MS365 administration (e.g., Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate, Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate) or equivalent
- Proficient in PowerShell scripting and MS365 management tools
- Knowledge of MS365 applications and services, such as Planner, Teams, SharePoint, and Viva Engage
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts and technologies, such as Azure AD, Intune, Exchange Online, etc.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team