Position: Loan Processing Coordinator
Location: Los Angeles, CA 90067
Term: 6 Months
- Onboard all incoming (Residential & Commercial) loans into our loan origination system.
- Order all 3rd party services (escrow, title, appraisals, environmental report, HOAs, HOI, verifications, etc.).
- Sends out initial loan disclosures (LE).
- Responsible for scanning of uploading loan documentation into the document management system and proper labelling of the documents accordingly.
- Assists the processor in obtaining follow-up loan documentation that has been requested.
- Act as a back-up to other team-members within the department.
- Perform duties & responsibilities specific to department functions & activities.
- Review received documentation within 24 hours for discrepancies, omissions, asset and income verification and updates based on verified information.
- Provide sales and service support (i.e., create, review and distribute various client reports and presentations or assist with client events); may be for current clients or prospects.
- Provide general administrative support such as managing logistics and refreshments for meetings, answering incoming telephone calls, managing incoming emails/faxes, filing, submitting business expense requests, schedule appointments and distributing mail.
- Additional tasks requested per Manager * Administrative.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 2-4 years of experience as a loan processor or a Loan Partner/LLOA with hands on knowledge of loan products and guidelines.
- Thorough knowledge of and experience in lending techniques and practices, loan documentation, compliance with federal and state regulations pertaining to the banking industry and lending products and services.
- Strong time management skills, fast learner, self-motivated, and comfortable taking initiative.
- Strong teamwork and partnering skills with ability to effectively manage the expectations of multiple internal/external constituents.
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
About our client:
Founded in 1985, our client and its subsidiaries offer private banking, private business banking and private wealth management, including investment, trust and brokerage services. Join a team that continues to make significant investments in its digital solutions, including upgrading our consumer-facing technology.