Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Lead Technology Business Systems Consultant
Location: NEW YORK, New York, 10017
Term: 6 months
- Lead complex and unique initiatives to provide technological solutions with broad impact for cross functional businesses and technology teams.
- Act as an advisory to senior leadership, with strategic business solutions to companywide technology initiatives.
- Evaluate highly complex business problems and provide subject matter knowledge proficiency for technology initiatives.
- Understand and ensure compliance and risk management requirements for supported area and work with other stakeholders to implement key risk initiatives.
- Make decisions regularly for highly complex and multifaceted situations requiring solid understanding of domain and technology applications, and which influence companywide technology solutions.
- Collaborate and consult with business and technology teams to provide comprehensive technological solutions for highly complex business problems.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to individuals at all levels and provide advice to senior leadership on highly complex and strategic issues.
- Ensure communication and information flow between business and technology teams.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 4 – 8 years’ experience with Loan IQ.
- Technical knowledge of Loan IQ and demonstrated Loan IQ (vendor) data model knowledge and application experience.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Proven SQL skills. Advanced SQL skills with the ability to understand and develop complex SQL.
- Familiar with usage and application of Loan IQ API set.
- 7+ years of Business Systems Data and Business Systems Designing experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
Nice to have:
- Experience with the implementation of Loan IQ API set.
- JIRA and Confluence.