Our client is a rapidly growing retailer with over 75,000 stores globally (more than any other retailer or food service provider), who sell over 14 million a month. Working to transform their business, ensuring the customer obsessed mentality, and digitally enabled to seamlessly link brick-and-mortar stores with digital products and services. Redefining convenience and the customer experience and fundamentally changing the culture. Seeking talented, innovative, customer obsessed, and entrepreneurial people like you to come make history!
Imagine working in a place where continuous improvement and innovation is celebrated and rewarded; where fast-paced, high-impact teams come together to positively drive results for one of the largest & most iconic brands in the world.
Contract Duration: 6+ Months
Required Skills & Experience
- Linux Engineering services (Ansible & Satellite Server experience).
- OS configuration, standardization, and DevOps support experience with Linux servers.
- Linux management in Oracle Cloud experience.
- Previous working experience as a Windows and Linux Administrator with Azure and/or Oracle Cloud experience.
- In depth knowledge of FTP, CIFS/NAS Mount Points, Ansible, Psuedo Root & Root account mapping.
- Experience in Active Directory, SAN storage (NetApp, Pure, and Azure NetApp File share (ANF).
- Solid knowledge of protocols such as FTP/SFTP, LDAP, NFS, and SMTP.
- Understanding of network troubleshooting including TCP/IP, VLAN’s.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good written and verbal communication/personal skills and very detail oriented.
- Provide implementation, configuration, monitoring and troubleshooting activities for server hardware and operating system software.
- Coordinate and perform server and peripheral installs, adds, moves, and changes in accordance with user timing and needs and to minimize impact on users resulting from maintenance activities.
- Provide level 2 troubleshooting and support of Linux infrastructure services related issues.
- Resolve end-user problems using the designated Help-Desk management tools to respond to issues and to track problems.
- Perform user account and group management as required.
- Work closely with other IT departments (i.e., Network Services, EHD, PC Support, Security, etc.) to resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
- Perform business analysis of infrastructure services including but not limited to operational performance, operation problems, design, and prototypes of current and emerging technologies.
- Develop and maintain system documentation throughout the lifecycle of the system.
- Generate system metrics and reports for purposes of detecting performance bottleneck and capacity planning.
- Self-starter and proactive individual.
- Maintain best practices on managing systems and services across all environments.
- Fault finding, analysis and of logging information for reporting of performance exceptions.
- Implement patches, hot fixes.
- Administer and maintain end user accounts, permissions, and access rights.
- Ability to follow Standards documents, Process and Procedures Documents, and Baseline documents and standards.
- Regularly confers with Practice Administrator regarding problems, defects, or potential security breaches, as well as current and prospective system changes and future needs.
- 24x7x365 on-call rotation throughout the team.