Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Legal Contracts Analyst
Location: MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota, 55467
Term: 6 months+
- This role will be responsible for the review and deep analysis of contracts from across the enterprise, including but not limited to secondary QFC (Qualified Financial Contracts). Candidates are expected to have a high attention to detail, good communication skills both in-person and electronically, and a collaborative approach to working with the team both in the office
- Participate in planning and executing a variety of programs, services, and initiatives, and monitor key indicators to ensure effective performance and control management of assigned operations or business groups.
- Review basic initiatives including policy or process changes, process improvements, technology enhancements, and conduct regular reviews to identify efficiencies and cost savings opportunities.
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgement while developing an understanding of policies and procedures, best practices, and initiatives.
- Collaborate and consult with mid-level managers or cross-functional business partners.
- Provide work direction toless experienced Strategy and Execution staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- JD or Paralegal experience required.
- Contract review experience
- 6+ months of Business Operations, Implementation, or Strategic Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, and/or education.