This leading international law firm has an immediate full-time opening in San Antonio, TX for a Learning and Development Specialist. This position requires working in the office 4 days per week. Requires someone that is confident presenting one-on-one training, addressing large groups during conference room demonstrations, and facilitating hands-on training in the Learning Center. Requires someone that is self-motivated, understands how adults learn new
technology, and can write and speak about complex technical concepts in a clear, concise way. Should demonstrate good attention to detail and pride in his or her work product. The ability to successfully manage time to meet deadlines is vital in this position. Will be part of the IT Department and be responsible for interpreting, understanding, monitoring adherence to, and educating users about firm policies with regard to computer usage, electronic record and communications retention, information security, etc.
- 3-5 years experience designing and presenting technology training in a professional service organization.
- Extensive experience with Learning Management Systems including designing LMS courses.
- 2-3+ years of classroom training experience
- MS Office proficiency
- Ability to work independently
- Expertise in adult learning theory and instructional design principles
- Experience designing courses and content for software applications including MS Office, Document Management Systems, Document Comparison Tools, Time Entry, VoIP voicemail systems, mobile technologies, etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent attention to detail
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re a top 15 U.S. IT staffing firm and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
For hourly W2 contract roles, MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see https://www.matrixres.com/consultants-overview/benefits-and-payroll for more information. For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits will be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.
MATRIX is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.