Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Sr Test Automation Engineer
Location: CHANDLER, Arizona, 85286
Term: 24 months
- Lead a variety of systems quality assurance testing initiatives on software systems.
- Act as key participant in planning for systems quality assurance.
- Automate test procedures, cases, and research new tools, technologies, and processes to improve quality assurance.
- Lead testing, development, and project teams to provide training, resolve escalated issues, assess testing needs, and recommend changes.
- Provide guidance to team.
- Lead implementation of complex projects and initiatives impacting one or more lines of business.
- Work with leaders to define and establish processes, templates, and standards related to systems testing.
- Interact with more experienced leaders to provide support and propel efforts for the business.
- Recommend compliance and risk management requirements for supported areas and implement key risk initiatives.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of Systems Quality Assurance experience and systems or application testing, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, and education.
- Strong experience with Selenium scripted in Java and test automation.
- Preferred experience includes Eclipse and Cucumber