Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Lead Technology Business Systems Consultant
Location: Charlotte, NC, 28262
Term: 12 months
- Lead complex initiatives to provide technological solutions with broad impact for cross functional businesses and technology teams.
- Act as a key participant in providing strategic business solutions to companywide technology initiatives.
- Evaluate highly complex business problems and provide subject matter knowledge proficiency for technology initiatives.
- Define and lead detailed research on business and technology requests to develop efficient and accurate functional requirements.
- Make decisions in highly complex and multifaceted situations requiring solid understanding of domain and technology applications, and which influence companywide technology solutions.
- Lead project or systems documentation, and monitor and manage project schedules and deliverables.
- Collaborate and consult with business and technology teams to provide comprehensive technological solutions for complex business problems.
- Ensure communication and information flow between business and technology teams.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 4 – 8 years’ experience with Loan IQ.
- Technical knowledge of Loan IQ and demonstrated Loan IQ (vendor) data model knowledge and application experience.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Proven SQL skills. Advanced SQL skills with the ability to understand and develop complex SQL.
- Familiar with usage and application of Loan IQ API set.
- Nice to have:
- Experience with the implementation of Loan IQ API set.
- JIRA and Confluence.
- 5+ years of Business Systems Data and Business Systems Designing experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.