Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Lead Technology Business Systems Consultant
Location: WINSTON SALEM, North Carolina, 27101
Term: 12 months
- Lead complex initiatives to provide technological solutions with broad impact for cross functional businesses and technology teams.
- Act as a key participant in providing strategic business solutions to companywide technology initiatives.
- Evaluate highly complex business problems and provide subject matter knowledge proficiency for technology initiatives.
- Define and lead detailed research on business and technology requests to develop efficient and accurate functional requirements.
- Make decisions in highly complex and multifaceted situations requiring solid understanding of domain and technology applications, and which influence companywide technology solutions.
- Lead project or systems documentation, and monitor and manage project schedules and deliverables.
- Collaborate and consult with business and technology teams to provide comprehensive technological solutions for complex business problems.
- Ensure communication and information flow between business and technology teams.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Ideal candidate has a blend of business and technical experience.
- Education or experience in accounting, financial statement spreading, and/or risk rating in the commercial lending space is preferred.
- Knowledge of client Risk Rating systems and tools (BRT/BBCT/ART).
- Secure SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) methodologies experience.
- Experience/education in Accounting and/or Commercial Lending.
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong understanding of Agile principles and methodologies.
- Experience with Agile Scrum (Daily Standup, Sprint Planning and Sprint Retrospective meetings) and Kanban.
- Knowledge of financial statement spreading and analysis.
- Experience with FIS Optimist spreading platform.
- Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening.
- 5+ years of Business Systems Data and Business Systems Designing experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.