Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Customer Experience Process Analyst
Location: WILMINGTON, Delaware, 19803
Term: 12 months
- Work with bankers and SMEs to understand and document current state banker journeys and help identify pain points for bankers.
- Understand banker needs to determine where workflows and agent tools need to be improved and innovate on their behalf.
- Collaborate with Operations, Bankers, Technology to document detailed service desk business process maps/business rules documents.
- Ensure approvals from all parties involved to ensure the business process map reflect current understanding of experience and systems.
- Lead complex initiatives to provide technological solutions with broad impact for cross functional businesses and technology teams.
- Act as a key participant in providing strategic business solutions to companywide technology initiatives.
- Evaluate highly complex business problems and provide subject matter knowledge proficiency for technology initiatives.
- Define and lead detailed research on business and technology requests to develop efficient and accurate functional requirements.
- Make decisions in highly complex and multifaceted situations requiring solid understanding of domain and technology applications, and which influence companywide technology solutions.
- Lead project or systems documentation, and monitor and manage project schedules and deliverables.
- Collaborate and consult with business and technology teams to provide comprehensive technological solutions for complex business problems.
- Ensure communication and information flow between business and technology teams.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Knowledge and understanding of banking: regulations, compliance, policies, process, and procedures.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment.
- Intermediate Visio, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills.
- Ability to effectively lead meetings in large and small forums.
- Experience influencing and working in partnership with executives, senior managers, and subject matter experts.
- Experience working in Banking and/or Credit Card Operations.
- Experience working with Consumer Lending products, services, and processes.
- Exposure to client servicing systems such as: CSS, BCS, CIV, SSDE or SSDA.
- 5+ years of Business Systems Data and Business Systems Designing experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.