Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Lead Technology Business Systems Consultant
Location: NEW YORK, New York, 10017
Term: 12 months
- Budgeting, forecasting and all aspects of workforce management.
- Coordinating and executing workforce deliverables, meetings, and required updates to various resource management tools.
- Interface with internal managers, Finance partners, Service providers and Lines of Business Partners and Product/Program teams on ramp schedules.
- Ensure headcount metrics are understood and tracked; including insights.
- Assist in workforce process improvements.
- Establish, implement and manage consistent structure, processes, metrics & reporting, and management routines.
- Influence the development of corrective actions to ensure appropriate scope and timelines against other priorities.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5-10 years of program and/or portfolio management experience.
- 5 years of workforce management, and/or complex planning experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively, in both written and verbal formats, with senior executive-level leaders.
- A high level of comfort working with ambiguity or uncertainty and converting information into quantifiable concepts.
- Strong organizational and project management skills with an ability to manage numerous, competing demands from internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience facilitating planning across a large number of cross-functional teams.
- Excellent experience in detailed planning, including mastery of support tools such Microsoft Office suite.
- Direct project or program management experience.
- 7+ years of experience in business systems analysis or design as demonstrated through work, military, or education.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of operation work flows/processes.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of governance and compliance expected from providing solutions in systems and technology domains.