Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Lead Technology Business Systems Consultant
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28262-8522
Term: 6 months
- Lead complex initiatives to provide technological solutions with broad impact for cross functional businesses and technology teams.
- Act as a key participant in providing strategic business solutions to companywide technology initiatives.
- Evaluate highly complex business problems and provide subject matter knowledge proficiency for technology initiatives.
- Define and lead detailed research on business and technology requests to develop efficient and accurate functional requirements.
- Make decisions in highly complex and multifaceted situations requiring solid understanding of domain and technology applications, and which influence companywide technology solutions. Lead project or systems documentation, and monitor and manage project schedules and deliverables.
- Collaborate and consult with business and technology teams to provide comprehensive technological solutions for complex business problems.
- Ensure communication and information flow between business and technology teams.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3+ years of nCino implementation experience at financial institutions.
- Knowledge of the nCino data model.
- Understanding of a loan life cycle, specifically new loan booking and modifications.
- 3+ years of Microsoft office suite experience such as PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Word.
- 5+ years of Business Systems Data and Business Systems Designing experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
- 2+ years of Agile experience as a product owner, business analyst, scrum master, or similar role.
- 2+ years of experience using LoanIQ, AFS or other loan accounting system.
- 2+ years of experience using JIRA.
- 1+ year of financial services industry experience.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization.
- Ability to lead projects/initiatives with high risk and complexity.
- Knowledge/Skills/Ability to analyze metrics and articulate data trends both visually and verbally.
- Ability to lead self and others to deliver solutions and services that meet or exceed expectations.