Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Lead Systems Architect
Location: MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota, 55415
Term: 6 months
- Lead the implementation of complex projects and initiatives that have companywide scope.
- Assist in the creation of architectural artifacts for key technology initiatives.
- Participate in the definition of future technology architecture and strategy.
- Identify medium to high architectural impact projects.
- Conduct complex technology and system assessments for architecture solutions.
- Communicate the companywide Architecture strategy and direction to both management and systems related teams.
- Make decisions in the development and maintenance of architectures.
- Understand compliance and risk management requirements for supported areas.
- Ensure applications adhere to established standards, policies, methodologies and industry best practices.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of Systems Architecture experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Strategic-level enterprise architecture experience
- Development background in Java
- Experience with modern technologies such as event-based architecture, public/private cloud, containers/Kubernetes, Kafka, MongoDB, etc. is also desired.