Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Lead Software Engineer
Location: Charlotte, NC, 28202
Term: 18 months
- Support data analysis of loan, deposit, and investment products across data hubs and reference data and identify data gaps.
- Analyze data variance between SOR (system of records) and calculation engine to identify the true breaks between the systems.
- Propose data mapping design changes, provide transformation logics and solutions to drive accuracy of Fund Transfer calculations.
- Create dashboards and publish insights on the variance for business users.
- Understand and create data mapping and lineage.
- Lead discussions with stakeholders to gain consensus.
- Work with POs , and document business requirements.
- Assess Risks and remediate as needed.
- Lead complex technology initiatives including those that are companywide with broad impact.
- Act as a key participant in developing standards and companywide best practices for engineering complex and large scale technology solutions for technology engineering disciplines.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs.
- Review and analyze complex, large-scale technology solutions for tactical and strategic business objectives, enterprise technological environment, and technical challenges that require in-depth evaluation of multiple factors, including intangibles or unprecedented technical factors.
- Make decisions in developing standard and companywide best practices for engineering and technology solutions requiring understanding of industry best practices and new technologies, influencing and leading technology team to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives.
- Collaborate and consult with key technical experts, senior technology team, and external industry groups to resolve complex technical issues and achieve goals.
- Lead projects, teams, or serve as a peer mentor.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7+ years of experience as a Business Analyst in Data Management, Banking – Treasury/Planning/Forecasting
- 4+ years of experience with Data mapping, data modelling, databases and root cause analysis
- 3+ Years of experience in Python, Power BI desired
- 2+ Years of experience in OFSAA FTP desired
- Financial product knowledge/exposure in one or more below:
- Funds Transfer Pricing
- Cost Allocations
- Good understanding of Market related reference data
- Excellent SQL/Hive skills - queries, joins, data modelling, relational DB concepts
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.